Monday, November 17, 2008

Still No News

Nothing to report yet...it has been 8 business days thus far. Anyway just thought I would point out that the weather in Bulgaria is the same as Michigan. If you haven't scrolled down to the bottom of our blog you will find that there is a weather forecast for Bulgaria. I thought our friends and family would appreciate it this when we are actually in Bulgaria visiting our son.

Maybe this time next year? Chris doesn't think so. I believe so:) Whenever it is it will be God's perfect time and plan.
Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect, and the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm praying for this time next year as well! God's timing is perfect and your son is in His tender care now and after you have him home! Love to you all!