Tuesday, February 10, 2009

http://www.bulgariatravel.org/eng/index.php

This is Bulgaria's travel site. It has the history of Bulgaria, how to travel and call Bulgaria, and what I love about it is that is shows how Bulgaria has little towns to visit as well as resorts on the beach. You can see what Bulgaria has to offer in Winter (skiing), and Summer. Bulgaria is beautiful and we are looking foward to travelling there to see our son, God willing this year! I am excited to learn about his culture, see where he is from and be able to share our love for his country with him when he is older.

If anyone has any fundraising ideas they would like to share with us, I would love to hear them. We still need to raise funds for our airfare and stay in Bulgaria. I am hoping to have a garage sale this summer so if you live locally and have any goods you want to get rid of I would love to sell them:) Our church has recently started an Orphan ministry and I would also love some fundraising ideas for that so we can raise money for other families that need assistance so they can adopt.

2 comments:

MoserUpdates said...

Restaurant fundraisers seem to work pretty good. Also, have a Mary Kay rep, or Party lite party rep host you for a party. We raised over $100 with our Mary Kay party. Putting together a cookbook and selling it works great.

Here's a few websites to look in to. We raised almost $1000 selling candles. If you go with the easy fundraising ideas, let them know we refered you and we get $25 :)

http://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/programs/adoption-fundraising/

www.cafadopt.org

Sarah said...

What a beautiful country! So anxious for you to get over there and actually experience it!

I am interested in seeing any responsed to your 'fun raising' question. The closer we get to bringing our daughter home, the more money we seem to have due...

Hugs,
Sarah