Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Book of Ruth

As a church we have been going through the book of Ruth. I wanted to leave you with this today:
God is always watching and His hand is always leading!
If you can take a moment and pray for my friend Sarah, she is traveling to Russia today to go to court next Monday to adopt her daughter Kate (she is 3 1/2 yrs old). Thank you!

We continue to wait on the Lord and know he has chosen our son for us and it is only a matter of time before he is home with us. It is difficult knowing he is there and not here, I so badly want to hold him, kiss him and tell him how much he is loved by us and God. God has a plan for his life, nothing is by chance (fate).

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

4 comments:

The Keno Family said...

Hi Celeste. We are going through ANIDO in Bulgaria. We are kind of techno challenged but hope to have a crash course from our daughters so we can send pictures right away.

Sarah said...

Hello from Moscow!

Thank you for lifting us up to our dear Saviour in prayer! You are always in our prayers as well!

Just as Tim and I will be touching our daughter in a few days, you will be laying hands on your sweet baby boy one day soon... in His time.

Can't wait to be back home and tell you all about our trip!

Love and Hugs!
Sarah

Charisa said...

Hi Celeste,
Are you on Facebook?
Charisa Ausfahl

MoserUpdates said...

Hey! Just wanted to answer a few of your questions. We expect to get the paperwork from Keiv either today or Monday. There's a bit more to do since Maxim has 3 siblings. We're hoping for a court date mid next week.

And I don't know how much longer I'm going to stay after that. I'm planning on a week in Kiev to finish up paperwork (visas, passport, etc) and then I'd like to go with my mom to the west side of Ukraine to visit family there for a day or two. Hopefully we'll be back here the last week in April. The orthodox Easter is April 19th and my mom and I would LOVE to be here for that.

I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to be posting pics or not...I hadn't even considered that, so I'm glad you brought that up. It's pretty common to do it, but I'm not sure if it's legal so I'm going to find out.

Thanks for keeping up with us!