2. Cathryn has mastered backstroke and freestyle. She is also reading at 1st grade level, at 5 years of age. We are proud of her too.
3. We have been attending a new church, and meeting 'new' friends. God is good all the time. It was very difficult for us to leave our friends at our other church but God's ways are always better than ours.
4.I am starting to knit little hats for the babies in Bulgaria's orphanages. When we finally get to go to Bulgaria i will leave these little hats at Calvin's orphanage. It makes me sad to think of these little ones cold, so hopefully these will keep their heads warm. My goal is to knit a hat a week. Once I get 30 hats done, I will be brave enough to knit little sweaters.
5.I have ordered all of Cathryn's curriculum to homeschool her this year for kindergarten. We will be doing 'handwritting without tears', math u see, All about spelling (reading program and spelling), and Bible.
6. We have been raspberry and strawberry picking. Love strawberry jam and raspberry pie. Blueberries are next.
7. Vacations coming soon, can't wait.
8. Missing and praying for Calvin. Praying for his safety, physically and emotionally. Praying for his birth mom to.
1 comment:
My you are brave..GODBLESS..your baby will be home at the perfect time..and I pray that it is soon. XOX
Post a Comment