But it will be 3 years since we started this process, in March, and the closer we get to actually getting our referral the more obstacles get in the way. It is very frustrating and testing what little patients I have.
We heard today that our paperwork is still being translated,so it never made it to the MOJ meeting this week. I am tired of guessing when it will be so for now, it will happen when it happens. Hopefully next week, but who knows. I sure don't.
Looking forward to celebrating Caroline's 8th birthday in 2 weeks time, and life goes on without our little man home with us. Please continue to pray for his health, safety and that he will be home soon (hopefully by his birthday).
4 comments:
Oh, how I sooooooo understand how you feel. The waiting is so hard!!!! Hopefully, we will soon receive the desires of our hearts!!!
Hang in there!!!!!!!
Debby
Do you have a little boy in mind already and just waiting on his referral or you are generally waiting for a referral on any little boy? I highly recommend looking at the special needs listings for your son. The special needs are mostly minor and he might be there just waiting for you :)
I'm soooo sorry this has been such a loooonnnngggg road for your family! Praying Celeste as always!
Ohhhhhh, Celeste, my heart is aching for you. The waiting is brutal...just know that you have friends out here praying and understanding the frustration and pain of this journey. I cannot say I understand God's plan, nor can I even find it in myself to fathom why He may want a child to wait this long without a family or a family to go through this many trials...but I can say that from the very depths of my soul I know that He has a treasure waiting at the end of this journey. There WILL come the day when you hold that precious little treasure in your arms! Keep believing it and claiming that God DOES put the lonely in families and His promise is meant for you!!!
We have still not heard word of a court date. I don't get the delay, either. All I can say is....
"We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair." 2 Corinthians 4:8
Love to you and your family,
Lori
Post a Comment