Last month L* took a gift for us to give to our agency in country to mail to our son. This month V* is visiting the same orphanage where our son is and they took him his birthday present for us. We sent him some cars, tamborine, Easter candy and a photo book of our family, home, his bedroom and pictures of him with us on our last visit with him. I am hoping to also send him something again in June if a family is traveling in June, to give to our agency.
A friend of mine is planning a baby shower for me, so I am excited about that. It will be the 1st week of June and hopefully we will be traveling soon after that to get him.
I have been buying Calvin some meals that he can eat in the apartment for lunch (soft food that doesn't need much chewing). They are called 'Lets Grow' 12 month food that is steamed. Two containers are chicken vegetable with stars and then 1 is turkey vegetable with rice. They both have peas and carrots in them cut up. They are in microwavable plastic containers. I have also seen pouches that have applesauce in them, spinach and fruit, that you suck. The Health Food store has them and I have seen the applesauce ones at Walm*rt. I am thinking in country we will probably eat breakfast and lunch in the apartment and dinner out, to save on money. For breakfast I bought whole wheat cereal for Calvin (add milk or water to it). We will be staying in an apartment so we will have a fridge, stove and kitchen. I want to buy a few more meals for Calvin to eat. Last week I bought him a little toothbrush with spiderman on it.
I am hoping this week the MOJ will receive our translated paperwork from VESTA and get the signatures needed. Praying we hear from the courts the first week of May on a court date.
2 comments:
IF we travel before you I'm more than happy to take something for ya :) I had a dream the other night that you got your court date today. I had to hurry and check your blog! Here is praying we both here something soon!!!
You are so close! Praying for a quick and uneventful court date!!!
Post a Comment