Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday July 22

Chris had his doctor's appt today to get his blood drawn and tb prick. I am so proud of him because when we first met he did not like the sight of a needle or blood. Since we have been married he goes to the blood donation center and gives blood when ever they call him, which is often because he is type O.

Today our social worker emailed to say that by the end of the week we should have her notarized license and the other document we need. Great! Our blood work takes a week to get the results so then the only thing we are waiting for will be the FBI background check.

As you might have noticed I have added the Ukrainian blog that I have been following. Staci and her husband are there right now to get their first child, a son. I am praying for them that they do return home soon with him. There is another blog I am following, they are with the same agency we were with, but they haven't received their appt date yet so are still waiting. When they do I will add them to my favorite blog spot. I have looked for Bulgarian blogs but haven't found any,except one, they are adopting a down syndrome child from Bulgaria. Their blog is called Kenofamily adopting from Bulgaria.

When I read about families adopting special needs children it just brings tears to my eyes. Thank God for people like them to take the "really" needy children home with them, the ones that will probably never find families, and give them the love that they so need.

No comments: