Monday, September 29, 2008

Not much to report on the adoption front. This week the agency in Bulgaria should be done with translating all our paperwork and submitting it to the Ministry of Justice. Once MOJ gets our paperwork it can take them up to 30 days to register it, which puts us in line for consideration.

So we aren't even in line yet, until the end of the month, for consideration. I will let you know the first week of November where we stand when I contact our agency. We are going to a "waiting families" meeting at AAI on October 16th to learn about bonding and adjustment issues. A psychologist will be meeting with us and answering any questions we have. I am looking foward to that.

I will end off with my favorite verse: Prov 3:5-6 "trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and he will direct your path."
I memorized this verse when I was living in Switzerland and I turn to it often. Have a blessed week.

2 comments:

The Stevens said...

HI

Thanks for the post on our blog. We are still in the process of getting together the inital documentations together. We are getting ready to close on our new home (it was new construction) and I am studying for my medical license exam which is next Monday, so we have been VERY SLOW about getting this all done. Hopefully, Next week when we are in our new home and my exam is behind me, I can make up for lost time!

Let us know how your process is going! Take care!

Staci and Damon said...

I am looking forward to reading that your dossier has been submitted to the Ministry of Justice!! Those verses from Proverbs are one of my favorite! They were some of the many verses tht helped me hang on when we were in Ukraine.
Staci