Thursday, October 23, 2008

Please Pray for us

The good news, the MOJ in Bulgaria is looking at our dossier. The bad news is they want more info because I am a British Citizen. Please pray that God would resolve this and that the info they have is sufficient. Thank you. We will keep you posted when we are registered.

1Thes5:18 Give thanks in ALL circumstances for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I want my son home. Please pray for him as we wait for him to join us...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry you have run into another paperwork issue! I'm praying for you guys and your son all the time... I will pray this is quickly resolved. I'm so glad that you are trusting in our mighty God who works all things out according to His purpose! Please keep me posted!