Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Registered for 6 months

As I was laying in bed last night, I realized that on July 6th we have been registered for 6 months now. We moved Caroline into the guest bedroom, now it is her room so her old room looks very empty. Kind of depressing actually. I am torn about whether i should start decorating it for our son or not. I have already bought him some clothes at garage sales, and my friend Sarah has given me some clothes from her boys. So I put the 2 and 3 year old clothes in his dresser and hung the pants and dress shirts in his closet. The only thinks we don't have are socks, underwear and shoes really.

I remember how excited I was when we decided to adopt, now it is just sad to look at his room and not see him in there. I have decided i will not be decorating his room until we get his referral.

Caroline loves her new room, it is bigger and she got a new dresser ( I bought it at a garage sale and painted it red). I will take pictures and post very soon. Life goes on, we pray for you son and all the other orphans. I know God is working as we go about with our busyness here in America and you are over there in Bulgaria.

God has lead us to you in Bulgaria. I found out this week that Bethany ended up closing their Albania program, we originally looked at this country but were told it was a long wait and older children, which then led us to Ukraine, which then led us to Bulgaria. All in God's hands and His timing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6 months, time flies!! Our agency just gave word not to expect any healthy referrals until Jan 10 due to the transition into new code. Email me with any specific questions. Our agency just hosted a visit from the MOJ in the USA