***Disclaimer to adoptive parents, young healthy children in all countries are being adopted by the citizens of the country or in foster care. Special needs and older children seem to be the norm now for foreigners who want to adopt*** This is for China, Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria. The only countries I know of that have young healthy children being adopted are from Ethiopia.
I am hearing from Bulgarian chat sites that young healthy children referrals probably won't be made until next year. So where does that leave us? Our paperwork expires Nov and we will have to make a decision as to how much longer we want to wait...Cathryn is already 5 and Caroline is 7. Heavenly Father, make your will known to us. Not our will but yours be done. God's plan is always better than ours.
2 comments:
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish that more information was available. hugs!
Celeste!!
I feel the frustration. Our agency just released a statement to expect longer waits and delays possibly longer than the 18-24 post MOJ registration. THIS STINKS
Post a Comment