We heard from the ABBA Fund about a matching grant, which was a mistake so we are being told now. They hadn't talked with our church representative...so now we are waiting to hear back from them as to what we are being awarded. The letters have been sent to friends and family already. We are hoping to hear back from ABBA this week so we can figure out a plan! So if you have received a letter from us and are reading this, hold off sending any money until you see an update on what is going on thank you!
Can you imagine getting an email saying congrats you have been awarded so and so amount only to receive an email a week later saying, oops we made a mistake and you might not receive anything. This has been a very difficult month because of other non related issues I am not at liberty to talk about on here. That is why the I believe song means so much to me right now and my HOPE is in the Lord not things here on earth.
4 comments:
Congratulation on the grant - I pray that all goes well with this.
Sharon
So glad for you. Agian we are rejoicing with you. God truly does provide to bring our children home!!!
YAY!!!! We can always just rest in HIS very capable hands...He DOES "own the cattle on a thousand hills"!
Count me in! I will give whatever I can - just tell me when/where/how. <3
Post a Comment