So I got a book from a fellow blogger who is adopting from Ukraine and I am going to pass it on. This book is life changing and it is called Radical by David Platt. If you are interested in me mailing this to you please leave a comment and I will draw a name on Sunday.
In a nutshell it is about taking back your faith from the American Dream. The main question is: What is Jesus worth to you? This is the most convicting book and the best book I have read, and very easy to read.
4 comments:
Celeste,
I would love to read the book!!! I hope this week brings more good news your way
~amie
I love to read, when I'm given the chance anyway...
hmmm... interesting sounding ... i keep hearing about it and think i better read it!
Sounds like a great book Celeste. I'd love to read it. Praying with you...that news will come soon.
Post a Comment