Today in honor of Calvin's birthday I went a bought a few things for his bedroom. I was looking for some sort of wall hanging to put above his headboard, but couldn't find anything I liked. So today I went to Hobby Lobby and bought vinyl to make a verse to put on the wall. I am still trying to decide between 5. Hoping to make a decision by next week to get it up on the wall. I looked for the already made verses but they didn't have any for kids. I also bought 2 8x10 frames to put on his wall that are blue to go on the red wall. I will put a picture of him and his sisters in one and the other one will be him with his friends at the orphanage.
Missing him today.
3 comments:
Hang in there girl, it will be soon. You can't be that far behind us!
Happy Birthday to sweet Calvin!!!!!
I have been trying to get Aleksandar's room ready as well. It gives me something to do during the waiting. I think I will hit Hobby Lobby this weekend myself to see if they have any prints with airplanes. That's the theme of his room. I like your idea with the two picture frames also. Aleksandar has a little girl at the orphanage that is a very close buddy of his. I think about her a lot and how she cried for him one day. I will definitely have to get pics of them together while we are there. Still praying we both here some good news soon!
Post a Comment