Monday, June 13, 2011

We have a son.....June 13, 2011

Today was our court day in Bulgaria. Usually our agency would contact us with approval and travel dates once court is done. I know that our travel dates are a bit more complicated than others, because we fly in country to the other side of Bulgaria, so they have to call the orphanage about available dates, and book our in-country air travel for us. This time we are also requesting they make hotel reservations for us in Varna a couple of nights before we pick our son up.So I am hoping we hear something this week about travel dates.
Our agency says if we haven't heard anything about court it is good, rather than bad. If the court had requested more information we would have heard something. I still however am not sure if I can celebrate, because we haven't necessarily heard 'a ok' either. But I will say, as far as we know, today we are the official, legal parents of Calvin Demirhan Haven. I have made this blog private so I can post pictures. Once we get travel dates I will do that. I know some of my adoption friends are dying to see his picture. He is such a cutie, big dark brown eyes, and dark hair.

Please however, don't share any of these pictures with anyone. Please keep them private. They are for your eyes only. Thank you. I will open our blog again once we return back to America from our trip.

No comments: