** Please keep these pictures private, if you have received an invitation to read our private blog, it is because we trust you will keep these private and not share with others. If someone wants to see our blog, please direct them to me so I can invite them. This is for friends and family members only, until we return back from Bulgaria in July. Thank you. **
I have already packed for Calvin, while we were waiting on a court date. Think I need a few more snacks for him for during the plane ride home. Packed 2 pairs of sandals for him, size 7 and 8. I think he is a 7. We bought tickets last night through Paylessbg.com. The lady was very helpful in Florida. We also checked Golden Rule Travel but they were a bit more expensive. We leave July 15 to spend a couple of nights in Varna seeing some sights and the Black Sea. Debating whether to take my bathing suit! Our pick up date is Monday July 18th. We then get home Saturday night July 23 rd around 7pm.
4 comments:
For some reason your blog isn't updating on my page... I just happened to check it :) He sure is a cute little guy! I'm almost positive Faith is smaller than him. Her shoe size has to be about a 4 maybe a 5. She is so tiny!
How exciting! He's a doll :) And I'm so glad you'll be home with him by the end of summer. I know this has been a long process!
So great to see his face! He is an amazingly handsome little guy! We just keep praying for you guys as you get ready to travel. What a privilege for us to watch the process and be reminded of God's costly love for His children! Praying that you can "treasure up" some of these things while you wait....
Oh my goodness!!! He is so adorable!!! It won't be long now. He'll be home soon meeting his sisters and grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins. I'm so excited for you all and for Calvin. We just got back from visiting family. Andrew loves being with all his family. He really doesn't remember not being with us all. There are some little attachment stuff we deal with when visiting, but other than that it's like Andrew has always been here. I'm so thankful to God for allowing us to be a part of His big picture by adopting our son and know you will be so thankful as well.
Post a Comment