This morning I was in the shower, so I put Calvin in his crib to read books, listen to music and play with some toys. As I am getting out of the shower, I hear feet land on the floor and run towards the bathroom. Little man comes running in with a big grin on his face. I asked him if he climbed out his crib and he got a guilty look on his face, I told him to give me 5 and what a big boy he is. But I told him he can't do that anymore or he will fall and hurt his head ( I am thinking bleeding while on his blood thinners). Well after talking to hubby we decided we should nip this in the b..t before we do find him bleeding on the floor. So we put up the side railings on his big boy bed (full size bed). He was all excited at bed time, we took photo's of him on his big boy bed, the girls climbed on the bed with him, we read a book together and sang a song. Then it was time to say goodnight. He asked me to sleep with him, so I said 'a little bit'. I lay there for 45 min and he wasn't asleep, so I kissed him and told him I had to go. He seemed alright about it, he is sleeping with his Mickey Mouse. Curious to see if he stays in bed through the night and nap tomorrow. Maybe I will nap with him!
My little boy is getting big.
No comments:
Post a Comment