Thanks, Celeste. I think we're going to pay someone this year to help. Two adoptions from two different countries... it might just be safer to use a professional than do it ourselves.
Thanks for sharing! We had our taxes done last year and it was well worth the money. We wanted to make sure we should be getting all that money back! We had some credits left from the boys' adoptions. It went fine paper work-wise but they audited about everyone last year. I'm hoping they got things fixed this year so it isn't such a huge to-do. We are having ours done again this year, looks like we only need the Hauge Adoption Certificate OR the Adoption Degree translated into English. Not too much paperwork :)
2 comments:
Thanks, Celeste. I think we're going to pay someone this year to help. Two adoptions from two different countries... it might just be safer to use a professional than do it ourselves.
Thanks for sharing! We had our taxes done last year and it was well worth the money. We wanted to make sure we should be getting all that money back! We had some credits left from the boys' adoptions. It went fine paper work-wise but they audited about everyone last year. I'm hoping they got things fixed this year so it isn't such a huge to-do. We are having ours done again this year, looks like we only need the Hauge Adoption Certificate OR the Adoption Degree translated into English. Not too much paperwork :)
Post a Comment