Caroline rode her bike 8 miles around the island by herself, we did stop maybe 3 or 4 times to wait for the rest of our group to catch up and rest her legs. Cathryn rode behind Chris on a 'tail gator', she loved it. We have some great pictures which I will post when I get them downloaded. The weather was great for the most part, not very hot.
Chris and I got engaged on Mackinac Island this time 10 years ago, and we will be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks. The last time we were at Mackinac was in 2001 after we got back from our time living in England. It is a beautiful place,no cars allowed only bicycles and horses. The girls had a great time too, Caroline loved playing with her cousins dog Daisy and Cathryn kept saying 'I love Mackinac'. They especially loved eating all the ice cream I think. If you have never gone, go it is a great time with family.
2 comments:
sounds awesome! I can't wait to see the pictures
Hi,
I'm checking out all of the blogs done by families adopting from Bulgaria, and I'm excited to find so many!! We're also with TOL..so I'm especially excited to "meet" your family. I have a blog to, so feel free to drop by www.adoptingava.blogspot.com. Can't wait to hear other updates!
Renae
Post a Comment