Friday, August 21, 2009

Waiting on You Lord Song...

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait


I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord
* Sung by John Walley

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I just posted this song on my blog a couple of days ago! :) It is a powerful reminder.

Still waiting sucks :), but knowing there is purpose and that God is in control strengthens me so much!!!

Praying for all of us waiting to bring our little ones home! :)

Lori Schumaker said...

I just love this song... It reminds me every time to face the waiting with prayer and worship.
Lori