Our appointment was for 10 am and we were out by 10:30. There were 2 families infront of us getting their greencard picture and fingerprints done. The lady doing my fingerprints remembered me from before and I remembered her. You know you have had your fingerprints done too many times when the workers recognize you. Today Chris has his physical and then we will mail it to AAI for our homestudy to be completed.
Praying this is the last time we will have to do our fingerprints, they are good for another 15 months. My passport expires next November, so I am hoping we will have a referral before then. Waiting, praying and keeping busy with life!
2 comments:
I am praying, too, that this will definitely be your last fingerprinting!!!!
Lori
I just wanted to encourage you...we are with TOL and just returned from our first trip to Bulgaria. The children, the people, and the country were all amazing. We are so anxious to go back and bring our daughter home. When God opens the doors and says, "It's time"...things move very quickly.
Post a Comment