Thursday, November 12, 2009

NICU Orientation

So happy, finally had my orientation at the hospital so will begin volunteering next Wednesday night. I can't wait to hold those little babies, touch them, and pray over them.

Calvin, I am praying that you are being held, cared for and your needs are being met. Mommy is praying for you and trying to get you home as soon as possible. God's timing is perfect! Cathryn calls you 'baby Calvin' whenever she talks about you. We can't wait to hold you and play with you my sweet child.

And to all of you who have just received referrals, I am rejoicing with you. Can't wait to follow your journey to Bulgaria and see your precious children home where they belong. God is so good all the time.

2 comments:

The Keno Family said...

Enjoy the babies Celeste! How old is Calvin now?

Chris Haven said...

I have no clue how old he is, if we get a referral this summer he should be 6 months-12 months old right now. We don't have a referral yet, but we have named him and pray for him. We request a boy between 12-24months.