Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Biometrics done today!

So we went in a week early for our appointment, praying all the way there that they were open. They don't have a website with hours etc, so I was guessing they would be open. FYI the one here is open Mon-Friday 8-4pm. We got there at 9am and were the only ones there. So thankful! So we were in and out in 30 minutes. Now to email our USCSI worker to inform her they are done. I am praying we will receive our approval letter by Dec 21st so we can mail it to Bulgaria before Xmas. They probably won't get to it anyway before the 2nd week of January because of the holidays but I have done all I can to move things forward.
What is the rush for you ask? A little boy on the moj site who has a special need. I can't go into what his need is until we receive his referral. Hoping to have some good news in January 2011. On another note, we got an email from our Bulgarian agency saying that some healthy young children have been registered and 2008 dossiers from the US will start receiving referrals. The rate they are making referrals though that would be probably Spring or Summer time for us. IF this little boy falls through then I guess we will go that route. God's will not mine!
Thankful Day 30....God's mercies are new each morning.

No comments: