So this week has just been difficult for me. At the beginning of the week I was sick with some sort of stomache bug. Cathryn has not been enjoying homeschooling the last few weeks, so we have slowed down a bit on the math. We were doing a chapter a day but now it is starting to get more difficult. So we are doing 2-3 days on a chapter. She is doing really well. She is already halfway through the Alpha course of Math U See. We also slowed down a bit on the All About Spelling, not because she was finding it difficult but because of her attention span. After 1 hour of school work she is ready to move around. I tease her that she is so skinny because she can't sit still. Even when eating a meal, she is up all the time. Drives me crazy!
We have also had some behavioral issues with our youngest this week which has been very difficult to deal with as she has been a pretty easy child. Today I decided I would go and get a Chia Latte at Panera after dropping my eldest at school and what did I do, I locked my keys in the car ( at least I had my wallett). So ordered my tea, chocolate croissant, muffin for Cathryn and then called Chris at work to please come and rescue us. My knight in shining armor saved us.
A high this week has been getting to know some other couples better that go to our new church. We got together for pizza last night with all our kids. It was a lot of fun. And the Chai tea was a high too.
No comments:
Post a Comment