Thursday, August 7, 2008

Can it be True?

Okay, have a seat. Can it be true? The doctor's office actually called us to say the papers are ready to pickup!! Chris is on his way to pick them up. Lets pray that everything is good and later today I will go and get everything apostilled and put in the mail to TOL. Finally starting tomorrow the count down begins to getting our son home from Bulgaria.

We have been told it could take 12-18 mths to get a referral from when we submit our dossier so lets begin the countdown:) I will keep you posted but don't be surprised if we are quiet for awhile. We are thinking maybe in January to fix Caroline's new room and our son's room.
Thanks for those of you who have been praying, God does answer prayer.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

YEAH!!!!! I kept checking here to see if it would come today! Wait until you see all the beautiful gold seals on your apostilled docs! It feels amazing! I'm so so happy for you guys!!!!! Clock is ticking.... Praise the Lord!!!!
Sarah