We are still waiting on Chris' doctor's office to get the paper work together. I don't understand what is taking them soo long to get the results and have the doctor sign the papers. I picked up my results today. The doctor was out of town until today and he signed it and they had it notorized. If my doctor's office can do all this in one day what is taking the other office so long to do?? Chris called them last week Friday, Monday and today and still we don't have anything from them.
As soon as we get his medical we can send everything off to TOL. Please pray that it happens this week.
I have been practicing my Bulgarian this week. I bought a CD. So far I know "dobre", baba, diabo, momche, mama, tate, da, ne, aka. Guess what they mean and leave a comment....
Take care, Celeste
2 comments:
I'm praying your medicals come soon and you can be done with this paper chase! Keep calling them! Soon we will just be 'waiting together'!
Sounds like your coming along with your Bulgarian! I'm not even going to guess the meanings... I have enough trying to figure out Russian... as a matter of fact, I think I hear the sabaka getting into trouble again....;)
Thanks for posting your blog on Frua. I've never met asnyone who adopted from Bulgaris so I am very interested in following your journey.
Post a Comment