Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dossier off to Bulgaria

I am assuming our dossier has been mailed to Bulgaria either yesterday or today. We did get a long email from TOL saying that MOJ is assigning 80 children at one meeting (every other Tuesday) to families. 50 of them are healthy children and 30 of them are special needs/sibling groups. This is very good. However, they do take off the month of August as it is hot there and the building don't have ac.

We are also being told that worst case scenerio is 18 mths to bring our children home from Bulgaria from dossier submission. I am hoping because we are wanting a boy it will be sooner. Families requesting girls are being told it takes longer. I will let you know when we hear anything else.

Enjoy watching the Olympics, and keep us in your prayers (especially our son).
By the way, I will probably post pics of the bathrooms tomorrow.

No comments: