Thursday, August 7, 2008

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see that I have added the weather in Bulgaria. Kinda cool! Chris had to help me a bit as I was getting frustrated, as I am not very good at computer stuff. Did you also notice the countdown to getting our son on the top of the page?
Thanks Staci I got that idea from your blog!

Well today I did go to the secretary of State to get our 42 pages apostilled. I sat there for 20 minutes then they called me by name and said that they were understaffed today so I would have to come back tomorrow to get my stuff apostilled. Couldn't believe it. So tomorrow morning the girls and I will go down there again and hopefully get it all done and in the mail to TOL. I will jump for joy when it is in the mail.

Once we go to court (after trip 1) we will most likely have to do this again with our home study, FBI clearance, and medicals. All these things will most likely expire before we can bring our son home. Oh goody, can't wait to go through all of this again. NOT.

No comments: