Friday, September 11, 2009

Suggestions on a verse for our kitchen?

Place your vote here on what verse you think we should put in our kitchen! Hubby and i can't agree on one. He thinks it should have the words food/eat in it, I on the other hand want something to do with hospitality/family/love for God. So place your votes and maybe it will find its place on my kitchen wall.

1 comment:

Lori Schumaker said...

Ooooo...I LOVE word art!!! I have quite a bit and just had to stop before it got a little out of hand :-) Near the table in our kitchen where everyone seems to gather we have "Dear God and angels up above, Please bless this home with lots of love." and then in my kitchen above the sink/window area is "When coffee dreams...It dreams of chocolate!". Maybe you could find one that combines food and family and God! Try www.walltowallstencils.com or googling christian phrases or quotations. I found a ton that way. Good luck :-) Lori