Saturday, September 5, 2009

Waiting 8 months

Tomorrow will be September 6 which means that we have been waiting for 8 months now, since being registered in Bulgaria. As we wait we are keeping busy with house projects. We are in the process of painting our kitchen (blue) and cabinets (cream with a glaze). A couple of months ago we moved Caroline into the guestroom and made it hers with a newly painted red dresser, red desk, and canopy over her bed. Calvin's room is waiting for curtains and a blue rug (this will be our next project after Christmas probably). We also put up the last 4 doors that we bought a few years back.

While we wait, we pray for you my sweet little boy. We pray for your protection until you come home to us. While we wait, we worship our heavenly Father and serve Him. Trying to wait patiently, faithfully.




4 comments:

Renae said...

Amen, and Amen!! We prayed this prayer just seconds ago with our little girl who is so excited about bringing Ava home!! Surely it won't be too much longer for you guys...

Praying with you,
Renae Richard

Annie said...

I'm praying for you, Celeste. You are amazingly patient. God is good.

growing our love... said...

I hope and pray that your wait is not much longer! But you know that it is not in our hands.

Stay busy!

Renae said...

Hey Celeste,

I just want to respond to you about the curriculum(I had my "moderate only" set for my posts on my blog, now I'm trying to catch up:)..we use ABEKA and really like it...mostly because it is all set up for you and the lesson plans are easy to follow..that and they use a Biblical approach throughout.

God Bless,
Renae
Let me know if you have any other homeschooling questions..