Adoption news: our social worker still hasn't received our background clearance checks yet. Still waiting. If we don't hear anything by the end of next week, I will be calling S.Carolina and Alabama. Still waiting and praying for you Calvin. Can't wait to hear your little footprints running down the hall, can't wait to snuggle with you when you wake up in the morning, can't wait to read you a bed time story, can't wait to play with you and just touch you. I miss you even though we haven't even met yet!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
MOPS sale
Today I had some friends over for breakfast, then went to gymnastics with Cathryn, did some church nursery organizing and then went over to a friends to label clothes for the Mothers of Preschoolers consignment sale. I was told they were out of seller numbers (had reached their quota) but my friend only used a third of her amount (allowed 300 pieces of clothing). So I went to her house and labeled my stuff to sell with her stuff next week Friday and Saturday. I didn't realize how much I had in maternity clothing! I have probably 200 pieces of clothing- infant, toddler and maternity, wouldn't it be awesome if it all sold! I guess on Saturday it is half off day. The money I make will go straight into our adoption fund. Every bit helps. I am also selling big items : bassinett, swing, stroller, vibrating seat, play saucer but I am keeping our pack and play for Calvin and our crib.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Keep hanging on!! The long wait will be forgotten in the end :)
You're so much more patient than me!! I would have called them already!!...just in case..
Renae
Good Luck with the sale -- hope that everything you have sells the first day! No 1/2 off sale necessary! :-) (more money for that adoption fund!!!)
Checking daily with the hope that you'll have the paperwork you need. Will keep you in our prayers!
Post a Comment