A friend of mine mentioned that her church was having a MOPS sale if I wanted to sell some children's clothing. YES! We need to make some money for our adoptions. So yesterday I emailed and called the person I am supposed to get my paperwork from, didn't reach them so left a message. I then went through Cathryn's stuff, found some maternity clothes and sorted. Only to find out this morning they have enough vendors so I will have to sign up for the February one. Oh well!
This morning I decided to sort through all the stuff in our basement storage/laundry area because I have a cold and was not going to the gym today. I found more baby stuff and maternity clothing. Yeah. So put all in bags, labeled them for February's sale. I love having an organized home. Next will be the garage, we do the garage every spring and fall, how can it get so disorganized in such a short time! Oh yeah, we don't put things back where we got them from!
So as we wait for our paperwork stuff go get back and our updated homestudy, I am organizing and fixing up our home. Our kitchen looks sooo much better, amazing what a little bit of paint can do, new lights and next month I will buy some curtains. LOVE IT! Next on my list of to do is Calvin's Room and our master bedroom. Calvin needs blue curtains and a blue area rug. Our room needs some color paint. Have I told you how much I hate painting!
So excited to see some children coming home (special needs). Looking forward to hearing about some young healthy kids being referred. I thought boys were supposed to be quicker! Have a blessed week friends.
4 comments:
Celeste,
It was good to hear from you guys!!! I am also ready to see some heathy babies! I hope your turn is soon.
Post a Comment