Our apartment bedroom in Sofia Donations of hats, sweaters made by my mom and me Jazzy salad, cheese, lettuce, tomato and balsamic vinagrette Pizza at Pizza Roma Yummy dessert at Pizza Roma our last night in Sofia
It is great to hear everything went so well for you. I saw your pics and realised we stayed in the same apartment just a couple of weeks before you. Great location.
We ate several meals at Pizza Roma and loved it! My mouth waters just thinking about their yummy Greek salad. I am definitely hoping that we are near there on trip 2 so we can go back. And, maybe try that yummy dessert that you have pictured!
5 comments:
Love the knitted hats and sweaters! I'm sure that they loved them. Are you making anything special for your little guy?
LOVE Pizza Roma, better than the pizza actually in ROME! Hope we are back in the same apartment complex on trip 2 so we can eat there again :)
We were just in that apartment 6 weeks ago and we loved Pizza Roma! Hopefully your wait for trip 2 is short.
It is great to hear everything went so well for you. I saw your pics and realised we stayed in the same apartment just a couple of weeks before you. Great location.
We ate several meals at Pizza Roma and loved it! My mouth waters just thinking about their yummy Greek salad. I am definitely hoping that we are near there on trip 2 so we can go back. And, maybe try that yummy dessert that you have pictured!
Post a Comment