This is the final week, as my mom said, 4 more sleeps until we leave!
So what are we doing this last week....we are doing VBS in the morning 9-11:30 ( I can get cleaning done and the girls can be with their friends hearing about God). Today the girls have a friend over for the day (babysitting/play date). I had my allergy shots and chiropractor appointment. Tomorrow we are going to the beach one last time with some friends and doing laundry. Wednesday and Thursday will be cleaning and packing day. The girls have a softball game Tuesday and Thursday night. Friday we leave in the morning for Bulgaria.
So close...3 year journey coming to an end, and a new chapter of life about to begin. So looking forward to moving on with our life. The last 3 years have been so difficult with trying to make life plans but not sure if we would have to travel to Bulgaria. Glad to see this chapter close!
2 comments:
Yay!!!! I remember the whirlwind of the last few days before heading to Bulgaria to pick up Andrew. Crazy busy!! We've been praying for you all for a smooth adjustment period. We've been praying that little Calvin will attach easily to you. God is good. Remember to ask Him for wisdom because "he gives generously to all without finding fault." (James 1:5) And we give testimony that He really does!!!
Doing the happy dance for ya!!! Yippeee! I have to say we worked on Faith's for a year and a half to two years and it feels weird to be done with the process. A few time a day I look at her sweet face, praise God she is here and then think yes, she is REAL... and is HERE!
Post a Comment