Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tomorrow is our big day....

Can't believe the day has finally arrived! I finally finished cleaning our house and doing laundry. Tonight the girls have 2 softball games then they go to their grandparents for the week. We leave tomorrow morning and arrive in Sophia the next day at lunch. Can't believe we are actually doing this! It has been a dream, that some days never seemed possible. After one delay or another, we saw our son in an email from our agency. We visited him in February and are now going to go and get him on Monday 18th. Hoping by Tuesday we will be over our jet lag. I will be updating our blog in country as often as possible. We will not be getting back to our apartment in Sophia until later that evening, so I am guessing we won't be updating our blog Monday. Please pray for our son's transition and for wisdom and patience on our parts. Thank you.
We probably won't post pictures either until we get home, it is pretty slow in country.

No comments: