We are coming little guy! Every night I go into room, look at your clothes, pack and repack for you. Praying that you are prepared for us and are expecting us. I pray that your caregivers are talking to you about your mama and tate, that you are looking at the book we left with you with our photos in it. I am praying you won't be too scared leaving with us.It will be hard to leave all you have known, but God has something better for you. A REAL family. One that will look out for you, will kiss your boo boos when you hurt, will hold you when you are scared, will kiss you just because and will tuck you into bed a night with a story and a prayer. You won't have to worry about being hungry, you won't have to wonder if you are loved. We love you and your Heavenly father loves you. He knew you before you were born. He chose us for you as your family. I can't wait to hold you, touch you and kiss you. Soon little man. In 7 days we board a plane for your home country and we will have you in our arms in 10 days time.
1 comment:
7 days!!!! We called our oldest 'little man' too, he was tiny but looked so grown up. I always think of the Dixie Chick's song Sweet Dreams Little Man <3 Not long now, hang in there mama!
Post a Comment